13.3.17

Red coat

Vintage coat / MONKI turtleneck / VILA pants / ASOS flats

Hey guys! I'm back with another red coat look. I wore this look yesterday
and on Sundays I like to be more casual if I'm not going anywhere special. I love
how this coat can add so much detail to a minimal black and white look like this one. I
think it's always really cool to add some kind of pop of color to a monochrome look to
make it more interesting to the eye. I haven't worn flats in a long time so I decided to wear
them with this outfit since I was going for a more casual vibe this time. And also it's
getting sunnier and warmer here so I'm super excited about sharing some spring
looks with you guys soon! Hope you guys had a great weekend!

xo Sylvie

5 comments:

  1. Perfect coat! Beautiful color <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning from Zurich :) This looks absolutely lovely, and I hope you can enjoy some sunshine where you are. I am also posting something red later on, stay tuned. Hugs from me, //Sofia ( http://sofiacm.com )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Sofia! I'll check it out! :)

      Delete

Leave a comment