9.3.17

Perfect jeans

H&M faux fur coat / DRESSMANN shirt / MONKI turtleneck / LINDEX jeans /
similar heels HERE and HERE

Heey guys! So I was out of town for a few days this week. I went to Turku and
while I was there we took these pics of an outfit I was wearing. I'm obsessed with these
mom jeans I got from Lindex. I have this thing where I don't like wearing jeans unless they
almost reach my belly because I feel like high waisted jeans suit me the best and also
they really accentuate long legs.These ones have a vintage style to them which I really like.
There's a lot going on on the top half of this outfit! As you guys have probably noticed I
love layering shirts over turtlenecks. It's my favorite thing to do in winter! Another favorite
of mine is faux fur coats. I thought this one would be the perfect one to wear over a minimal
outfit because it adds some color. I hope you guys are having a great week!

xo Sylvie

9 comments:

  1. I also just bough jeans from Lindex, they are lovely. Kram fran Zurich //Sofia ( www.sofiacm.com )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You did? That's awesome! Thank you Sofia! x

      Delete
  2. Love this look! Gorgeous faux fur jacket too

    xxx, Eva
    www.dark-rebel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that shirt!! And the faux fur makes so much difference! You look so chic and casual. Great outfit!
    Steal4Style.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty blouse :) it looks so crisp!


    xo kristen

    www.kristenskouture.com | Luxury. Fashion. Lifestyle.




    .

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment