11.3.17

On my mind..

Hey guys! Here are some of the things I would love to add to my closet this month.
My shopping collages are getting more and more about spring dressing lately, since spring
is (hopefully) near. These pieces put together would make a really cool everyday outfit
but I think this outfit would also be cool enough to wear to a party.

1. ZARA pants. Totally obsessed with ruffles at the moment and can't think of a better
way to wear them. Dancing is what comes to mind when I look at these pants!

2. BALENCIAGA striped shirt. Perfect for making a statement.. and looking like a candy cane.

3. ACNE sunglasses. Ok, you guys know how much I love vintage. These glasses are definitely
guaranteed to add a retro vibe to any look. And in my opinion they're the only necessary
accessory this spring!

4. & OTHER STORIES boots. Still in love with kitten heels...

5. H&M earrings. The perfect finishing touch.

xo Sylvie 

2 comments:

Leave a comment