23.2.17

Houndstooth

Vintage coat / ZARA turtleneck / H&M skirt / ASOS boots

Hey friends! This is something I wore a few days ago. This look was actually
shot in a grocery store at night.. totally random! We noticed the good lighting while shopping
and decided to take some pictures which turned into a lot of fun! I was wearing my usual favorite,
all black but I wanted to make it more interesting so I went with this houndstooth miniskirt
which I got a really long time ago. I think it makes the whole outfit look really retro and edgy
and the sunglasses really emphasize that too! I've been really into vintage sunglasses
lately and accessories form the 90's. I'm gonna make a post about that soon! 
Hope you guys have a great day!!

xo Sylvie

11 comments:

  1. So chic, love the monochrome look! love the supermarket backdrop too, sometime the unplanned shoots turn out the best.

    EDP-FASHION

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Thank you so much! x

      Delete
  2. I love houndstooth and this skirt is gorgeous! :)

    Sincerely Miss J
    www.sincerelymissj.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good! Hugs from Zurich //Sofia ( www.sofiacm.com )

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skirt is gorgeous!! I would have styled it exactly like you, with a total black look. You look stunning!! Even the grocery looks so chic hahaha. Great post!
    Steal4Style.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you so much!! xx

      Delete

Leave a comment