11.2.17

Grey coat

LINDEX coat / & OTHER STORIES knit / NA-KD heels / similar jeans HERE

Hey guys! Here's something I wore to a dinner I went to this week.
Don't you guys just love those moments when your closet surprises you and you
find something you thought you didn't have anymore? Like this grey coat from Lindex
which I think I got like 2 years ago. I can't remember why I stopped wearing it because
right now I'm really into grey and these kind of coats! I actually added some shoulder pads
into it to emphasize the shoulders and give it a retro look. The rest of the look is pretty
casual so I tried to spice it up with the fishnets and the heels. We're a long way from
spring but I was indoors so my feet weren't freezing. Hope you all
have an amazing weekend!!

xo Sylvie

6 comments:

Leave a comment