3.2.17

Fur & denim

ASOS faux fur coat / MONKI turtleneck / UNITED COLORS OF BENETTON
jeans (cropped) / COS socks / similar heels (HERE)

Hey guys! I'm back with another faux fur coat! As I said before the
fact that I get to wear furry coats like this one is the best thing about winter. I've
been also really into wearing socks in heels lately in this style with cropped jeans. But I
actually just started thinking that you can also achieve this look with stockings as well
since these socks go pretty high you can't really tell that they're socks, lol! Both would work
just the same. but go for shorter socks if you really wanna make it the point of the look.
I think this coat always automatically makes whatever you wear with it look very
chic, even a casual look like this one! Hope you guys have a great
weekend and stay warm!

xo Sylvie

5 comments:

  1. Great winter look! Love the coat and socks with heels x

    http://www.insearchofsheila.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally Obsessed!

    www.evdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2/09/2017

    Hey S

    That is definitely my type of fur, i love it! Also it partners up beautifully with denim!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment