6.2.17

Bomber jacket

Similar bomber jacket HERE / DRESSMANN shirt / LINDEX jeans / 
similar heels HERE

Hey everyone! Here's a look from the weekend. I haven't worn this bomber
jacket in a super long time so I thought I'd wear it again since it's pretty thick and warm
enough for the kind of weather we have over here at the moment. I like adding a masculine
element to my looks so I paired this jacket with a men's shirt for a bit of an androgynous
vibe. The flares felt like the perfect choice for a look like this and of course I only ever
wear flares with pointy heels! I'm not sure why but I feel like they're the only kind of shoes
that look good with flares. I really liked this color combination I think the navy blue
really adds a lot to this monochrome look. Have a great Monday guys!!

xo Sylvie

Btw guys I made a music playlist with God Morgon which you can listen to HERE!

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thank you, thank you <3

      Delete
  2. Love that bomber! So awesome and fits your outfit well. :)

    Sincerely Miss J
    www.sincerelymissj.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect color combo & I love this silhouette! x

    http://www.insearchofsheila.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! xx

      Delete
  4. I love the masculine vibes of this outfit! Specially the touch of the bomber gives so much character to this outfit. You look so cool and casual. Your style is amazing!
    Steal4Style.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment