17.1.17

On my mind..

Hey guys! Spring is getting closer so I thought I'd put together my must have
spring accessories! Naturally it's all black and minimal but I feel like these are all
statement pieces that can really take your outfit to another level!

1. Sarah & Sebastian long face earring. My obsession with sculptural jewelry continues..
2. Trademark small loop tote. A more interesting alternative to the basic black tote.
3. Marni pointed ankle boot. Kitten heels are everything right now!
4. & Other Stories suede pumps. Just throw a pair of black or sheer socks under these
heels and your good to go! Even during winter.
5. Topshop beret. I don't wear a lot of hats but for some reason I feel like berets are really
cool right now (and practical). So I wanna try them out!

xo Sylvie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment