30.1.17

Monday

Vintage coat / MONKI turtleneck / ZARA jeans / ASOS boots

Hey loves! Here's a look I wore over the weekend. Very minimal and simple
but it's all in the details. I'm still very much in love with raw hem jeans yes, they're still cool!
They give this look a sort of  "undone" vibe which I really like. Also I've had these shiny boots
on repeat this winter because I'm really into all things vinyl right now! At the moment
I'm actually looking for a red vinyl skirt. It's so weird how fast this first month of 2017 has gone
by. Despite the non-stop working, planning and lack of sleep, so many really good things have
already happened this month which makes me super excited about the year ahead. I've got
some really cool things I've been working on that I can't wait to share with
you guys soon!! Hope you've all had a great month!

xo Sylvie

By the way guys to keep up with me daily, follow me on Instagram @sylviemus_ 

4 comments:

Leave a comment