9.1.17

Fur coat and boots

MANGO faux fur coat / MONKI turtleneck / similar boots HERE and HERE

Hey guys! Here's something I wore a little while ago. It's been super cold
over here so this fur coat has really come in handy! This time I decided to wear it with
these black suede boots. I think this coat has the perfect length to be paired with over the
knee boots. I'm definitely the kind of person who wears high heels all winter long and I'm
basically just (living on the edge) trying my best to avoid slipping on ice lol! But I made
myself a promise to actually get shoes that would be more appropriate for winter this time
but you guys know that I'm all about the heels so whatever shoes I get will most likely
have some sort of heel.. Hope you guys have an amazing Monday!

xo Sylvie

2 comments:

Leave a comment