4.1.17

Best of 2016

Ok, so I told you guys that I'd put together my favorite looks from 2016
and here they are! I was initially gonna pick only 5 best ones but when I was going
through them it became kinda hard to chose from all of them because I like all the looks I
wore last year. So after hours of trying to choose I and ended up making a collage of 12 looks!
I'm happy to say though, that I didn't find any looks from last year that I regreted
wearing. Do you guys have any favorites from these looks?

xo Sylvie

8 comments:

  1. Great outfits! Love them all!

    www.evdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1/05/2017

    Hey S, I have enjoyed all of ur 2016! My fave looks r definitely the white on whites! Next time i feel like hiding in all black everything, ill give one of these white looks a go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The same happened to me! Finally I chose 11! Hahaha. I love the off the shoulders blouse. This outfit is amazing!
    Steal4Style.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfits! The all white with the red shoes at the bottom row is my favorite look.

    @PrestineiAm
    www.prestineiam.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love how all of the pieces are put together and the look was photographed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all these styles. Regards,
    Fivestarcoupon.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment