19.12.16

White faux fur

ASOS faux fur coat / VILA trousers / similar heels HERE

Hey guys! Here's another one of my coats that make me happy about winter!
I feel like this is such a statement coat that makes every outfit look so much more luxurious
and cool. I got this a long time ago, I'm sure you guys remember it from last winter but I like to
have my favorite coats on repeat. I think a good coat isn't only one that looks good but one that's
also warm at the same time, this one does both! I decided to keep the color palette
of this look very black and white and simple, I think it's starting to become my signature
look. I'm about to do some Christmas gift shopping now before I go out of town
for the holidays! Hope you guys have an amazing Monday!

xo Sylvie

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic styling, totally in love with the coat
    you look lovely

    xxx, Eva
    www.dark-rebel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Törkeen ihana asu taas kerran! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this coat is so nice! Love how simple it is, but is still edgy and chic at the same time.

    www.insearchofsheila.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect fur!

    www.evdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment