12.12.16

Blue stripes

Similar coat HERE and HERE MONKI shirt / MANGO trousers / ASOS boots

Hey guys! Here's an outfit I wore last week. I was going for a really structured
and somewhat androgynous vibe this time. I was inspired by men's workwear so I
wanted to create a look that revolved around this blue menswear inspired striped shirt. I
rarely wear prints, but I love all kinds of stripes! Also another great love of mine is men's
shirts and just how they fit in such an oversize kinda way. I think this look has a really good
mix of styles, the heels add some edge to the look and also soften the masculine shapes. I
was really warm in this look which is a good thing since it's freezing over here. It's really
all about the right kind of layering. (I'm wearing a turtleneck under the shirt!)
I hope you all had an awesome weekend!

xo Sylvie

6 comments:

  1. On point!

    www.evdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ihana asu ! tykkäilen kovasti asusteista ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is the purse from? 😢

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment