30.12.16

A suit

MANGO blazer / DRESSMANN shirt / vintage pants / similar boots HERE and HERE

Hey everyone! This is a look I wore last week to one of the many holiday
parties I went to. I love wearing suits every chance I get! I'm obsessed with androgynous
dressing and I find men's wear to be one of the coolest things a woman can wear! Also,
this could be a perfect option to wear for a New Year party for those who aren't into wearing
dresses or if you wanna be subtle with all the glitter and sequins you can just add some statement
shoes to your look to still have that party vibe. I tried to make this suit look a little more
interesting by tying the shirt and pairing it with these spiked boots instead of flats. I've literally
worn black and white to all the parties I've gone to this month and of course my New Year
look will be monochrome too. Can't wait to share it with you guys!

xo Sylvie

6 comments:

  1. Love the way you tied it in the front. It makes something really simple look really cool!



    www.kristenskouture.com | Luxury. Fashion. Lifestyle.






    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wearing a suit tonight for New Year's Eve and I can't wait to be comfortable, and not constantly worrying if my bum is showing in a short dress!! Love how you've styled it - looking forward to restyling mine with a shirt or roll neck jumper. Molly x
    www.mollipop.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeyy! Suits are always a great idea. Hope you had fun! x

      Delete

Leave a comment