24.11.16

New boots

Heels from ASOS
Hey guys! I was browsing through Asos, as I do so often and came across these
latex looking block heels which kinda look like socks to me and I just had to get them!
I had decided that if I buy any new shoes this winter they'd most likely be some kind of
practical boots for winter which would have to be easy to style in many outfits, but so far
no luck! However I though since there's no snow yet I'll just keep wearing high heels
and these ones are just perfect for right now. I never get tired of black boots!

xo Sylvie

5 comments:

  1. Perfect!


    www.evdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots are amazing!! I looking for some warm and practical boots for winter, too. Have a nice day!

    Steal4Style.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you find them! x

      Delete
  3. I am getting a retro vibe from these boots and they are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they do have a retro vibe! Thanks! x

      Delete

Leave a comment