15.11.16

Leopard coat

ZARA faux fur coat and turtleneck / VILA pants / ASOS flats

Hey guys! This is yesterday's look. I haven't worn flats in such a long time,
they almost feel a bit too casual! I haven't also worn prints in a while either. I have different
phases where I don't wanna wear anything with color or any prints and then sometimes I feel
like I've been wearing too many colorless looks and I decide to switch it up like this and
throw on a leopard print coat. For this winter I've gotten a lot of different kind of coats to keep
my winter wardrobe interesting, Not only because I have to wear them, but coats are
my favorite type of clothes! So you guys are gonna be seeing some
pretty cool ones this winter!

xo Sylvie

6 comments:

  1. That coat is everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit!! I like wearing faux fur coats with total black outfits, so I love how you styled it. Leopard coat was the first type of coat I knew I was going to buy this season. Aren't they amazing? Have a nice day!

    Steal4Style.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look gorgeous! I always want to dress with a cloth which makes my personality high, so I always spot winter trend fashion, because I have to coverup myself with jackets and scarfs.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment