25.10.16

The perfect coat

SISLEY coat / WEEKDAY t shirt / LINDEX pants / ASOS heels

The best part of this time of the year is the fact that I get to wear really cool
coats again, like this one! I feel like this is the kind of coat that will keep me warm and 
still turn heads at the same time which makes it perfect! I got this coat a long time ago
and I've been waiting for it to get cold enough for me to finally wear it. I really love how
I can style it in so many different outfits, depending on what kind of look I'm going
for. Here I kept it monochrome with my favorite faux leather pants and a plain
white t shirt. I feel like this coat is always the highlight of any outfit and
it doesn't really need much else to look cool!

xo Sylvie

8 comments:

  1. Love the coat too. And your pants are wonderful

    xxx, Eva
    www.dark-rebel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That COAT is Bae. I love it.x

    www.stephylately.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely agree with you! A cool and gorgeous coat makes magic with casual outfits. We can go on neutral sand basics, and we still will be looking gorgeous. Great inspo! You look amazing!

    Steal4Style.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog so much! <3

    http://beciaem.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment