10.10.16

Sporty

ASOS hat / MANGO blazer / ZARA knit / pants (similar here) / DINSKO heels

Hey guys! Here's another look with this zipped knit which I can't seem to get enough of.
This time I was going for a sporty vibe. Can't remember the last time I wore something sporty
(outside of the gym) but I think this is a subtle way to incorporate it into my style by avoiding the
obvious sporty items like a bomber jacket and going with a blazer instead. Knowing me of course
I wanted to wear heels with this look instead of flats. I think all black looks are always very
edgy but I wanted to add a pop of color to this look with these white heels for a little more detail.
I'm really drawn to androgynous looks at the moment. I think there's something really cool
about women wearing more masculine silhouettes because it's not too expected..

xo Sylvie

11 comments:

  1. Love the baseball cap and heels combo. Molly x
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/mollipop-14692787

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pop of white! It just brings the whole outfit to the next level! <3




    www.kristenskouture.com | luxury. fashion. lifestyle.




    .

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely. those white heels look marvelous with the dark colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so chic!!!!

    xxx, Eva
    www.dark-rebel.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning pictures totally in love with white heels with dark look

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment