28.10.16

Slip dress layering

LINDEX sweater / H&M dress / GUCCI belt / ZARA boots

Hey guys! Here's something I wore recently to a casual party I went to.
This is my way of wearing a spaghetti strapped dress during the colder months.
I don't usually wear a belt over dresses but this sweater is so chunky that it completely
changes the shape of the dress so I figured it would be a good excuse to wear my
favorite belt again! I think it's good to remember that even though it's cold now it doesn't
mean that you can't wear your favorite things from fall anymore. It's really all about
the right kind of layering. Also this is a perfect way to wear a basic sweater and make
it look more interesting.. Hope you guys are having a good week so far!

xo Sylvie

4 comments:

  1. Niin upea asu taas! Ja hyvin sopi toi vyökin vielä tuohon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best sweater-slip combination I've seen this fall, just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment