4.10.16

White knits

ASOS (old) sweater / H&M knitted skirt / heels (similar)

Hey guys! This is what I wore yesterday. I feel like I wear outfits like this so rarely.
Usually there's a bit of androgyny in my looks and less of a girly vibe, but I love to switch
things up! I've really been into all kinds of knits lately. Naturally since we're approaching the
colder months and staying warm has become a priority again. I don't think there's anything more
comfortable and chic at the same time to wear during fall than knitted sets. This isn't a matching
set but I like the mix of patterns. This skirt is one of those pieces I always have on repeat
during this time of the year because it looks good with pretty much anything form leather jackets
to long duster coats. As for the heels, I wanted everything to be all white. You guys already
know how much I love wearing one color outfits.. I'm super excited about this week
because I have some cool looks I can't wait to share with you guys! 

xo Sylvie

5 comments:

  1. Aivan mahtava kokovalkoinen asu! Ja kun se on neuletta niin tuo kuitenkin syksyistä fiilistä :) Mäkin löysin just sunnuntaina kirpparilta neulehameen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitti! Neulehameet on niin must-have! :D

      Delete
  2. Love it! I'm gonna add this look to my fall fashion list cause it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tosi kiva asu ja täydellinen taustakin vielä! Nyt taitaa kyllä olla jo liian kylmä avonaisille kengille...

    Jenna from:
    http://wanted9097.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this. The ribs in the skirt are perfect!



    www.kristenskouture.com | Luxury. Fashion. Lifestyle.





    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment