12.10.16

Casual


LINDEX trench coat / MONKI turtleneck / MANGO jeans / ZARA suede boots

Hey guys! This is something I wore recently on a really casual morning. I wanted to
wear this trench coat one last time before putting it away with all my other summer stuff so
I can make room for my winter coats. I like this type of fresh color palette, I feel like all these
colors look really good put together like this. I should look for a long winter coat in this shade
of grey. I think it would be pretty cool! Hope you guys are having a good week so far! 

xo Sylvie

6 comments:

  1. Love neutral colours!! This is a great casual outfit, because it's so stylish! You look gorgeous!

    Steal4Style.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the drapeyness of this coat



    www.kristenskouture.com | luxury. fashion. lifestyle.


    .

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment