20.9.16

Wide cut jeans


Vintage leather jacket / WEEKDAY top / MARC JACOBS  bag / ZARA jeans / shoes (similar)

Hey everyone! This is what I wore yesterday. I'm really obsessed with these new jeans from Zara.
I've been really into these kind of wide cut jeans with the rough edges. In a minimal look like this
one It's always all in the details which is why I decided to wear these fishnet socks in these mules
just to make this look a little more edgier. That's also another thing I really like at the moment,
socks in heels. It's definitely one of those details that really draw attention to the look. It's a clever
way to continue wearing my open heels during fall. I'll probably be doing this until winter just with
warmer socks and different kind of heels.. Can't wait to put together more looks with these jeans!
Hope you guys have a good day!

xo Sylvie

4 comments:

  1. Those heels are kiiillliin it! Very cool way of styling the jeans.


    www.kristenskouture.com | Luxury. Fashion. Lifestyle.





    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really adore and love your unique fashion style and your incredible love for fashion your an amazing model and u shouldn't be limited to this blog alone please go and sign up for contracts with big modelling industries and make a name in the modelling business you are incredible i believe you could become a next century Naomi Campbell just believe in God hope i'm not coming off too strong on you but YOU R AMAZING SYLVIE! Thanks for hearing me out 😌😌

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that's so sweet! Thank you!! ❤

      Delete

Leave a comment