22.9.16

Sweater & skirt

H&M skirt and sweater / ZARA boots

Hey guys! Here's another really cozy sweater look for fall. Yesterday I decided to
wear this satin skirt with a chunky cream knit. This could easily become a new fall uniform!
I think this is one of those really effortlessly cool looks that are so easy to put together and
just leave the house like this. I love mixing different materials together for some contrast. The
more different the styles of the skirt and the sweater, the better! I went with these black Zara
boots which I've hardly worn since spring but now that it's getting colder boots are all
I wanna wear. I feel like they fit the style of this look so well.

xo Sylvie

7 comments:

  1. The sweater is lovely and the skirt and booties look great together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im in love with you and your blog ♡

    www.itsalexisnelly.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment