24.9.16

Current obsession - Zipped knit

Hey guys! So I finally found the turtleneck with the zipper that I told you guys about.
It happened to be in ZARA but I hadn't thought of looking there though and also I feel like I've
been shopping there quite often lately and I wanted to look elsewhere. Anyway I'm so happy I
finally got this turtleneck and I can't wait to style this in an outfit, I have so many plans for this
knit! I feel like with these golden details on this thin knit, accessories aren't even necessary!
I love the sporty vibe of it.. Hope you guys have a cool weekend!

xo Sylvie

3 comments:

  1. This knit is gorgeous!!! Hope I see it soon on the blog with a great outfit!

    Steal4Style.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is! The outfit's coming soon! x

      Delete
  2. waiting for it.

    www.fustany.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment