26.9.16

Monday

MANGO blazer / MARC JACOBS bag / WEEKDAY top / skirt (similar)
Hey guys! Who says denim skirts only work in summer? Here's a way to wear a denim skirt
during fall in a more chic way and also this is a good way to dress down a blazer and give it
more casual vibe. I think this look could easily be work appropriate as well. I really like
blazers for every season. They always seem to look good with everything. At the moment I'm
also really into velvet blazers too, I just haven't found the perfect one yet in a dark color other
than black. I wore this look over the weekend to a coffee date I went to with friends. It's not the
warmest outfit for fall but I think these are the last few weeks where I can still get away with a
miniskirt before it starts to get seriously cold, so I'm taking advantage of every sunny day
we still have left!

xo Sylvie

5 comments:

  1. Love this! The blazer and skirt work so well together x

    http://www.insearchofsheila.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect blazer! I always love your looks, I would wear just about all of your ensembles.


    www.kristenskouture.com | Luxury. Fashion. Lifestyle.



    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect classic blazer. I always love all of your looks, I would totally wear this!


    www.kristenskouture.com | Luxury. Fashion. Lifestyle.



    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment