3.9.16

Blue sweater

MONKI sweater / skirt (similar) / ASOS shoes
 Hey guys! It's that time of the year again where chunky knits
become my best friend again! This is something I wore a few days ago on one of
those not so hot but sunny days. It's casual but it was perfect for that day. I love the
contrast between a tight denim skirt and a big knit. I think it looks very cool
especially because it's a mix of different materials, which always gives the look some
more detail. I think a look like this is perfect for transitioning into fall and it can
also be dressed up with a pair of heels for a not too casual vibe!
Hope you guys have a great weekend!
xo Sylvie

3 comments:

  1. Love this look <3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the contrast of the blue and the yellow!


    www.kristenskouture.com | Luxury. Fashion. Lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment