15.9.16

Black

LUMI bag / WEEKDAY knit / MANGO jeans / ASOS mules
Hey everyone! I hope your week has been going great so far! I'm about to start packing for
weekend trip but first I thought I'd share yesterdays look with you. I wore all black, as I like
to do quite often. I wanted to highlight the color of this cute bag and thought of no better way
to do so than by wearing black. As you guys know I'm not really into wearing a lot of colorful
 clothes but when it comes to accessories and bags I like to make an exception. I'm really into
thin ribbed knits at the moment and I wanna get more of these for fall in neutral colors and also
one with a long zipper in the front if I can find it somewhere.. Have a nice day guys!
xo Sylvie

5 comments:

  1. I love the color of the bag and how you kept your outfit all black to let it pop! x

    http://www.insearchofsheila.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all black outfits!! You look great, and I like the pop of colour of the bag. You did a great combo!

    Steal4Style.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment