1.8.16

Satin

FOREVER 21  bandeau top / H&M skirt / ASOS shoes
Hey guys! Here's something I wore a little while ago. I've been really
into the satin look lately and I've been looking for cool ways to incorporate it into
my style this season. I feel like this skirt is something that would normally be worn in
a more special-occasion type of way but here I chose to dress it down with a bandeau top
and some white flats for contrast since I wasn't wearing this outfit for anything special,
just to hang out. I wanted to mix different materials in this look as well, to add some
more detail to it since most of this look is in the same color. I also chose not to
accessorize this look (as usual) because I wanted to keep this as minimal
as possible. I hope all of you had an amazing weekend!!
xo Sylvie

7 comments:

  1. So lovely. Looks fabulous.

    xx, Andrea - Strawberries 'n' Champagne
    www.strawberriesnchampagne.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So chic and sexy! looks great!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment