18.8.16

Ruffles

Shirt (similar here) / MARC JACOBS  bag / H&M skirt / MANGO shoes
Hey guys! This is something I wore a little while ago.
I really like shirts with ruffles at the moment. I feel like in an outfit that's
this minimal it's all in the details. Also shirts like these are a cool alternative to
the basic white shirt. I decided to pair the shirt with a faux leather mini skirt
and lace up block heels so the look wouldn't be too casual. I feel like this is one
of the last summer looks I'll be doing in a while since it's getting cold now but
I'm really excited about the fall looks because I miss wearing sweaters
and leather jackets! Hope you guys are having a great week!
xo Sylvie

3 comments:

  1. You are truly stunning in this outfit!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your oufit! So simple and chic, you look gorgeos!

    http://popangelscloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment