3.8.16

July favorites

Hey guys! Since we just got into August I thought I'd do a little recap
of my favorite things from July. 

I chose these two outfits as my favorites because they stand out the most out of all the
looks I wore during the month and I feel like it always looks very cool when
everything in the outfit is in the same color.

The See by Chlo√© resort 2017 collection inspired me the most during July.

I also got featured in a Germany based online magazine called Stylight (here) in an article
about Scandinavian style, which was super amazing!

Last but not least, my favorite bag from Marc Jacobs which I've been wearing
non-stop. I still can't get over how good it looks with everything!

Hope you guys liked these favorites too!

xo Sylvie

3 comments:

  1. Good outfit choices! I love single color outfits aswell :)

    Jenna from:
    http://wanted9097.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear,
    I really love your blog and this post is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment