15.7.16

White on white

GINA TRICOT blazer / MARC JACOBS bag / LINDEX bra / WEEKDAY shorts / ASOS shoes
Hey everyone! This is yesterdays look. I really missed wearing
all white since I haven't done it in a long time. I wanted this look to be really chic
but also quite edgy so I decided to wear a mesh bra under this tailored blazer instead of
a shirt. I also think that this bra is too pretty to just be hidden underneath a shirt! I'm 
learning that these types of flats can be worn in other looks than just casual ones and they
actually compliment this look very well without making it any less chic. I finally got to
style my Marc Jacobs bag in an outfit and I have to say that it's quickly becoming my
favorite bag! It just looks so good with everything I wear it with since it's all black
with the golden hardware but really it's the suede and leather details that
make it much more special! Have a great weekend guys!
xo Sylvie

9 comments:

  1. Wowww this is so stunning!!! X

    xo Vanessa from www.Trendique-Magazine.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Love the Marc Jacobs bag!

    http://shavae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit, as always <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful post. really loved the photos and how you styled this outfit with the bra, so classy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so elegant and chic outfit!

    http://www.be-sparkling.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment