19.7.16

Red heels

H&M shirt and skirt / ASOS  heels
Hey guys! This is what I wore yesterday. I've been really loving these
red block heels from Asos. These are the same ones I showed you guys a while
ago but I removed one of the straps from the front because I like them better like this
as slingbacks. I feel like red always looks good with black or any monochrome
outfit so with a look that's this minimal, the brightness of the shoes definitely
made the overall colorsceme of this look a lot more interesting to
the eye. It's finally gotten sunny again and finally feels like summer over here so
I've been wearing a lot of shorts and skirts lately, well basically anything
short because I wanna take advantage of this good weather and
not wear pants. I hope you guys have a great Tuesday!
xo Sylvie

5 comments:

  1. Love the pop of color <3

    xo Vanessa from www.Trendique-Magazine.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the whole outfit. Looks so great.

    xx, Andrea

    www.strawberriesnchampagne.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simplicity of this look. The black and white in your tee has great contrast, and I feel like you can never go wrong with either, or the two together. I like that you added some texture in this look with your leather skirt. I also like the asymmetry of it, and just the way the top and skirt look together. The red shoes was a great choice, especially with the black and white. It looks super chic and the height of the heels are perfection. Great look love!
    http://www.musebymalu.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pop of your red heels!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment