17.7.16

Must haves

DEREK LAM SS16 image / ZARA slippers / & OTHER STORIES necklace / RAG & BONE jeans
Hey guys! I put together another shopping list of my must have items.
These are the type of things I'm drawn to at the moment and would like to add
to my closet. I really like the styling of this look from the Derek Lam ss16 collection
because I love a good matching set. I also wanna get cropped black denim kick
flares and these bow tied flats from Zara because I feel like they would be a nice
alternative for loafers. This moon necklace is something I would wear
over an all black look to add some detail.

xo Sylvie

2 comments:

  1. That black shoes i must have.

    fairyin.dk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore those Black bow flats- so chic and still a bit individual.
    https://lifestylelodestar.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment