24.7.16

Denim jacket

Denim jacket (similar) / H&M dress / ASOS heels
Hey guys! I'm happy to finally share this look that I wore a few
days ago. I wanted to wear a slip dress but also wanted to make it a bit casual
and more daytime appropriate. I didn't wanna wear this denim jacket in a regular way so
I tried something new and wore it in an off the shoulder style which I think looks really
cool with the spaghetti straps showing under it. I decided not to accessorize this
outfit too much and keep it all very minimal so I just went with a simple black choker
 because I feel like this denim jacket is such a statement piece in this outfit already.
Even though it's probably one of the most basic clothes there are, wearing
it in a different way makes it look way more interesting!
xo Sylvie

2 comments:

Leave a comment