23.6.16

Oversize shirt

H&M shirt / CROCKER d.i.y. shorts / PUBLIC DESIRE  heels
Hey guys! I hope you're all having a great week so far!
This is what I wore yesterday during the day but I feel like this is one of those
looks that can easily be worn in night time as well. I like wearing clean monochrome palettes
every chance I get. As you guys know I never get bored with this kind of combination.
I'm really feeling longer shorts at the moment I think pairing them with high heels is a good
way to make sure your legs don't look short in shorts like these. Also I've been
wearing a lot of oversize shirts lately and pairing them with something
tighter. It's definitely one of my go-to looks this summer!

xo Sylvie

6 comments:

  1. This is such a chic outfit. I love the longer shorts paired with heels, great idea!

    http://www.insearchofsheila.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look. You have such great style!

    http://shavae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, so creative!www.graziaaustralia.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment