28.6.16

New red heels

Hey guys! I ordered these red block heels from ASOS about a week ago
and they are finally here so I wanted to share them with you guys! I haven't shopped
from Asos in a super long time so I decided to see what's new there and I found these cool
heels and had to buy them. I'm really into low heels at the moment. I feel like they
are gonna become one of those statement shoes that make any outfit a little more special.
These are gonna be a really nice contrast to my minimal outfits. 
I can't wait to wear these!

xo Sylvie

4 comments:

  1. Perfect heels! love it!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh God, these are...everything ♥!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a great collection of African fabrics. Visit us hope you guys love them.
    Sequin Fabrics

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment