4.6.16

New in - Blue backpack

LUMI backpack (here)
Hey guys! I got a new bag and thought I'd share it with you guys
because I'm literally obsessed with it! It's a backpack but I like how the straps are
removable so I can wear it in different ways. It's from a Finnish brand called Lumi, which I've
collaborated with before. They make really good quality accessories which is why I chose this bag
because I know can use it daily. It's a really good every day bag, that doesn't look basic at all with
this cute shade of blue which goes with my minimal aesthetic while still adding some colorful
detailI also noticed that it fits a lot of stuff into it so I think it'll be perfect to wear
at festivalI can't wait to style this bag in an outfit!!
xo Sylvie

*In collaboration with Lumi #Lumiaccessories

2 comments:

  1. Ihan hurjan söpö! Toi väri on täydellinen :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment