26.6.16

Midsummer look

MANGO bag & top (remodeled) / Vintage pants (similar) / ASOS mules
Hey everyone! This is my midsummer look which I wore on Friday!
I wanted to wear something easy but also very summery so I thought pairing this
flowy top with these cropped pants was the perfect option. I don't wear crop tops that
often but when I do I think they look the best when worn with high waisted pants
and since these ones have a loose fit they give the whole look a bit of a vintage vibe
which is something I like, especially with these nude mules! I feel like I've been
wearing a lot of mules this summer and it's time to get some new heels!
I hope you guys had an exciting midsummer weekend as well!
xo Sylvie

9 comments:

  1. Ihan rakastunut tähän asuun!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top!!

    http://shavae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your styling! :)

    http://www.yo-odd.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're gorgeous!

    mini-s-mall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this outfit! I recently bought a pair of Mules and I can't wait to style them x

    www.apieceof-me.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Mules are the best! :)

      Delete

Leave a comment