2.6.16

Black on black

WEEKDAY shirt / MONKI skirt / TOPSHOP belt / ASOS shoes
Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of new posts I'ts been a really busy week,
but I'm back now with some new looks! This is what I was wearing this morning. I was
really missing my all black looks since I haven't worn black like this in a super long time. I always
feel chic in black because it's so effortless and cool. I thought the white flats would look really
good with this outfit and kinda make it a bit more fun and also I've been wearing these flats 
a lot lately  because they go with everything! I'm so happy to finally be wearing skirts again.
I figured that since it's summer and finally hot over here, I don't wanna wear jeans
for a little while! I hope you guys are having a good week and enjoying
the warm weather too!
xo Sylvie

7 comments:

  1. Cute!! I feel ya on not wanting to wear pants for a while.

    www.insearchofsheila.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sylvie, I recently discovered your blog and every post is amazing! I love your style. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit and love the white flats with the all black too. White shoes always looks so unexpected with black in a good way!

    My Blog: Pip Addis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I totally agree! :)

      Delete

Leave a comment