10.5.16

Off shoulder

Men's shirt - H&M / Accessories - Monki / Jeans - Wildfox / Shoes (similar)
Hey guys! I hope your week is starting off great! As I mentioned before
I was out of town for a bit last week and this is one of the looks I wore during that trip.
I've been really into off shoulder tops and I thought I'd try it out with this men's shirt and loose
fitting jeans and mules of course because they just complete every vintage inspired look. I've noticed
that I tend to wear this kind of white top with blue denim combo during summer a lot because
like keeping my outfits pretty minimal and I think a combination like this always looks
fresh and effortless, even if you accessorize your look a bit. I hardly ever accessorize
but when I do I like to keep it really simple so the accessories don't take
anything away from the outfit!
xo Sylvie

5 comments:

  1. Love the colour combination and the way you changed a men's button down to an off the shoulder top!

    Avanti
    xxx
    Avantigarde.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simplicity of this look, so chic and clever what you did with the men's shirt x

    http://www.insearchofsheila.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that off shoulder looks great on you!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, and so clever!
    Molly x
    www.mollipop.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow i love it how you wear that blouse. you look great.

    xx, Andrea - Strawberries 'n' Champagne

    www.strawberriesnchampagne.com/en

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment