3.5.16

Grey pants

Vintage coat / Shirt - H&M / Pants - (HERE) / Shoes - Asos
Hey guys! This is what I wore yesterday going out for brunch.
I was going for a casual chic vibe so I paired this classy white shirt with these loose
fitting pants and super casual white brogues. I'm really into these grey pants I got from an
Australian brand I recently discovered called The Great Beyond. I really like how soft
they feel and how versatile they are. They can be worn in a casual way but also in
a more dressed up style with a pair of heels. 

xo Sylvie

*In collaboration with The Great Beyond.

5 comments:

  1. I'm in love with those pants! You styled them so well :) x Alona

    gentleconfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style. It's so relaxed yet sophisticated! Those pants look so soft and well tailored.

    - Maya at www.TheKelleyDoll.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your casual chic look! beautiful!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love where the classy look is heading- that outfit is sharp and pleasant to the eye!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you're wearing 90% white but because of the black duster coat it doesn't look overdone at all! Fab. Molly x
    www.mollipop.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment