6.5.16

Friday

Coat - Lindex / T shirt - Weekday / Jeans - United Colors of Benetton (remodeled) / Loafers - Asos
Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of posts I've been out of town for a few days but
I'm back in Helsinki now and this is what I'm wearing today. It's really warm here lately
and I think it's safe to say that summer has officially started over here and coats are completely
optional again, but you guys know how I love wearing trench coats! I thought I'd pair it with
these cropped jeans and a plain white t shirt to keep it minimal and the black loafers are
back, although I have to get new ones because I've had these ones for a super long
time! Hope you guys have an amazing weekend!!

xo Sylvie

6 comments:

  1. I'm happy summer is coming, it means lighter outfits (and smiling a lot) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clean and perfect!! Love this ;)

    Love, Marie Roget | Marie Roget Shop

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I'm so in love with you style, perfect pictures <3

    https://by-rosejuliet.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment