19.5.16

A little red

Faux suede shirt - Gina tricot / T shirt - Weekday / Vintage pants / Heels - Asos
Hey everyone! This is what I wore yesterday. I thought I would
spice up this monochrome look by adding a bit of color with these red heels.
I feel like when you add some color to a black and white outfit it makes such a big difference
in how interesting the look turns out because it's kinda unexpected. Even though it's been
pretty sunny over here, it's still cold so I decided to layer this look with a faux suede
shirt to add some more detail with a different texture because I like mixing it up!
 Hope you guys have a good day!

xo Sylvie

6 comments:

  1. I have just found you through Bloglovin and I am obsessed! You have such a wonderful style and elegance!
    Definitely coming back for more!

    Sophie xx
    http://basicapparel.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. The heels are the perfect touch to this look! You look amazing x

    www.insearchofsheila.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pop of red adds a bit of fun. Lovely!

    xx, Cleshawn | www.hometohem.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment