19.4.16

Leather & denim

Faux leather jacket - H&M / Turtleneck - Monki / Jeans - Wildfox / Mules - Asos
Hey guys! Hope your week is starting off great! This is what I wore yesterday.
It's been rainy but I still think wearing mules is a good idea since it's not that cold anymore.
I was in the mood to wear something casual and I feel like denim jeans always have a casual vibe,
especially these loose fitting ones from Wildfox. These also happen to be my favorite pair
of jeans because of the color and how comfortable they feel. I decided to pair them
with a leather jacket just to make this look a little edgier.

xo Sylvie

3 comments:

  1. Perfect combo! great style!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mules are my favourite at the moment. Love how you wore yours.

    Rachel | www.currentlyrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking so gorgeous! Love the shoes!

    AGNESE || www.theblogness.com ||

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment