15.4.16

Grey trench coat

Trench coat & Faux leather pants - Lindex / Knit - H&M / Heels - Asos
I think it's safe to say that it's officially trench coat weather over here!
It's not super warm yet but I think if you have a chunky knit under your coat you'll be fine.
I got this trench coat last summer from Lindex and it's by far the prettiest trench coat I have. It's
really light and this shade of grey is so bright which makes it very easy to style with other colors
without it looking like there's too many things going on. The length of this coat is my favorite
thing about it. I wanna get another a trench coat like this in a different color!
Have a great weekend guys!
xo Sylvie

5 comments:

  1. Trench coat is super basic, yet super chic thing in a closet. This looks super cool (and so do you ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. The trench being collarless + the length + the color = so fresh and chic! I love it with the cream sweater. Need to get myself more jackets that length.

    The Fashion Lager

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, please add your looks to our community http://www.thefashionstyles.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment