7.4.16

Denim on denim

Vintage denim jacket / Sweater - H&M / Jeans - Zara / Shoes - Asos
Hi everyone! This is what I wore yesterday. I haven't worn a denim on denim look
in a long time or in this shade of blue before. Usually I tend to wear more darker denim but
the light ones are pretty awesome too. If you wanna wear a denim on denim look but don't wanna
look too matchy you can add a different colored sweater in the mix or if you wanna make
the look a little more edgier you can wear a denim shirt instead. I wanted to keep the
accessories pretty neutral so I went with black slingbacks and a beige purse.
Hope you guys are having a good week! 

xo Sylvie

5 comments:

  1. Oh ihan huikee asu ja ihanan keväinen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this look. Perfect colours.

    Rachel | www.currentlyrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so into light denim right now! You look great x

    www.insearchofsheila.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment