11.4.16

Blue stripes

Hat - H&M / Vintage coat / Shirt - Monki / Jeans - Weekday / Shoes - Dinsko
Hey guys! This is what I wore yesterday. Since it's spring and finally sunny
I decided to wear some bright pieces like these white pumps and the blue striped shirt.
I love wearing this striped shirt with blue jeans I feel like it's such a great combo although
this shirt goes with pretty much anything because stripes are always cool for any season.
I think this black coat makes this outfit more classier and it also gives it a bit of a
work vibe since it's so structured but super comfy and perfect for this
warmer weather.. Hope you all have a good week!
xo Sylvie

5 comments:

  1. Such simple classic pieces which combine perfectly for a smart casual look, I absolutely love it!

    forevabelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very comfy look! so chic! simply beautiful!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very comfy look! simply beautiful!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment