10.3.16

Sporty

Hat - Asos / Bomber jacket (similar here) / Shirt - Monki / Culottes - Lindex / Boots - Zara
Hey guys! This is what I'm wearing today.
The weather here has been pretty bad, but warm enough to get away with culottes!
I wanted to spice up a classic monochrome daily look with a bit of a sporty vibe and I think
the bomber jacket and hat really do that. I got this bomber jacket I think a year ago but it's still
one of my favorite things in my closet. It's a men's bomber jacket so it has the perfect
oversize look I'm always going for with coats and jackets. I feel like navy blue
always stands out especially when its worn in a look that's this minimal.
Hope you guys have a good day! 

xo Sylvie

6 comments:

  1. Love that bomber jacket, it seems they everywhere and that makes me think I really need one :D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally get one! :D

      Delete
  2. Nice style!

    http://ecleticaandchic.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rock is girl!

    XOXO,
    The Good Rogue

    http://www.thegoodrogue.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment