1.3.16

All black

Vintage faux fur coat / Turtleneck - Monki / Top - H&M / Pants - Lindex / Boots - Forever21
 Hey guys! This is what I wore today. I was in a all black kinda mood but 
of course not wanting this outfit to be boring I chose different textures and materials
to add some more detail to the look. I think the shoes are what make this look 
even more special with the studded details on them. Can't wait for it to get warmer
so I can get back to bomber jackets and leather jackets!
Remember guys, you can still get a 15% discount on any order from
www.danielwellington.com using the code: SYLVIEMUS until
the 15th of March! 

xo Sylvie

*In collaboration with #DanielWellington.

4 comments:

  1. Love this all black look -- the studs and the fur make such a good combination!

    Sampada | Sampz and Such

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uuu upea lookki jälleen kerran! Ja todellakin noi kengät nosti tän asun vielä ihan uudelle levelille :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment