15.2.16

Monday

Faux fur vest - H&M / Furry knit - Lindex / Vintage scarf / Boots - Zara
Hey guys! This is what I wore today. What I basically did is layer up
this faux fur vest on top of a furry knit instead of what I usually do which is layer
it on top of a leather jacket or a sweater. I love silk scarves at the moment so I thought
it would be the perfect thing to accessorize this look with. I'm super excited about
this week starting because I'm gonna start working on some cool projects
which I can't wait to share with you guys soon!!

xo Sylvie

6 comments:

  1. love every details of your outfit !

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this furry combo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look! You're so stylish ♡

    Visit our blogger platform www.dressed-to-kill.com ✿

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment